Moneris Hosted Pay Page for RSForm! Pro allows you to accept payments through a hosted pay page service provided by Moneris through RSForm! Pro.
- 1 Year License ($9.99)*
* Use On Unlimited Sites
Moneris Hosted Pay Page for RSForm! Pro:
- Easy to configure
- Supports custom fields types and field category filtering
- Save credentials for both Test and Production mode - no need to juggle API keys in your settings
- Handles return URLs for success and failure
- Works with Moneris Hosted Pay Page solution. This is not for the Moneris API where you trap and process the card details
- PHP 7+
- Joomla! 3.x
- RSForm! Pro
- Install the plugin through the native Joomla Extension Installer (Extensions > Extensions Manager > Install)
- Go to Extensions > Extension Manager > Manage and search for the plugin. Make sure to enable it.
- Once you are done configuring your form fields, you have to save the form at least once
- Click on the "Form Properties" tab
- At the bottom of the left Column, find the Moneris Hosted Paypage Integration subtab
- To Enable the plugin on your form, Set the Use Moneris Integration value to Yes
- Select if you want to Use Moneris in Test Mode
- Enter your Test credentials in the PS_STORE_ID (Test) and HPP Key (Test) fields
- Enter your Production credentials in the PS_STORE_ID (Production) and HPP Key (Production) fields
- Payment Reason/Description will be displayed in the transaction receipt for the payment
- Transaction Success Message and Transaction Failure Message will be displayed in to the user appropriately after form submission
- Redirect After Failure is a absolute URL with or without the domain component where the User will be redirected after the transaction succeeds
- The Price Field is a drop down of the fields available in your form that can be used to determine the transaction amount
The plugin will handle transaction success/faiure, for this, it will need to have the Success and Return URLs entered into the Moneris Hosted Paypage Integration interface.
In some cases, Moneris will not accept URLs with a query string. To make that easier, follow the instructions at the bottom of the configuration to make .htaccess modifications that will help you with this process. It's requires copying-pasting a block of text into another text file.
If you need installation and configuration help, or if you have an older version of Joomla and want this plugin tested and deployed, please contact us for quote.
Moneris HPP Integration Screens
v1.0.8 - October 21, 2023
- Compatibility issue with older RSForms versions fixed
v1.0.7 - September 29, 2023
- Issue with Joomla 3.x saving new form configuration for this plugin
v1.0.6 - June 13, 2023
- Fixed update server
v1.0.5 - July 1, 2021
- Bug Fixes
v1.0.1 - March 22, 2019
- First public Release