Reduce visitor confusion by tailoring your online shop directly for their region. This app introduces unprecedented level of localization control to Shopify. The easy to use interface, coupled with powerful features, can work with almost any template.
The Advanced Store Localization app is lightweight, makes minimal/reversible changes to a single Shopify theme file. Instead of tediously configuring actions per-country, the Advanced Store Localization app for Shopify allows you to organize countries into zones that can then be used to set rules.
Each rule is set for all zones at once, providing a simple data entry interface. This rule set up allows multi-directional redirection with 1 row of settings.
Quickly configure rules to allow you do capture misdirected traffic and convert visitors by pointing them to products they can buy. Reduce visitor confusion by hiding products and other features of your store from those who shouldn't see it.
For each zone, you can:
- NEW: Hide entire page sections based on zones in the "Layout" section
- NEW: Filtering Products by Collection, Type, Vendor, Tags
- NEW: Multi-Domain feature
- NEW: Zero Configuration Currency switching. You no longer need to configure special currency switcher information to make switching work. In fact, you don't need to have a currency switcher at all (although still require currencies added to your store through Shopify)
- NEW: Simulator. The simulator will allow you to see an overview of your configuration as well as checking each product to see how your configuration is being interpreted
- State/Province support for Canadian, US, Australian and New Zealand zones
- Select which products a user sees
- Select which page a user sees
- Block visitors based on country
- Select a currency for the visitor
- Hide the currency selector so the user doesn't change it
- Allow for smart detection of user-preferred currency.
- If user chooses a currency manually, allow them to keep set currency.
- Redirect visitors to different stores if you have more than one domain to serve global regions
- Reorganize content on the page to mask nasty localization effects
- Show / Hide sections by region
- Redirect between region-equivalent products and collections
- Show region-specific contact information to your visitors (phone number, email)
This app is privacy friendly:
- No private information stored on our servers about your store except primary email address
- Only public information is stored about your store to reduce API requests (i.e. active currencies, active products)
- Other settings stored: Your configuration information entered on the App Settings page
- The App Settings (Admin) page uses/requires a session cookie for security
- The frontend script is 100% session/cookie free
The only information stored about visitors is their IP, User Agent and the store they are visiting. This information is stored in a cache for session handling. It's cleared after session expiry.
Advanced Store Localization for Shopify